The Mobility Assistance Shuttle provides shuttle service to current UC Davis students, faculty, and staff with documented disabilities (temporary or permanent). The MAS provides on-campus rides to specified locations for academic or work-related purposes year-round.
All rides are on-campus to specified locations, and must be for academic or work-related purposes only. Rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. Rides can be scheduled Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., same-day ride requests cannot be accommodated.
* Please note: all rides are on a first-come first-serve basis, and not all ride requests can be accommodated. We will do our best to accommodate as many users as possible, and will offer alternate ride times if your requested time is unavailable.
Call 530-752-1730 for service.
Contact Campus Recreation and Unions to schedule a pick-up or drop-off: 530-752-1730.
Download Mobility Assistance Shuttle map (PDF).
|Customer Category||Day||One Week||2–6 Weeks||7+ Weeks|
|UC Davis Students||$10||$20/week||$18/week||$15/week|
(parking pass holders, goClub members)
Hours of Service
|Monday–Friday (Academic Year)||7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday–Sunday (During Weeknd Finals Each Quarter)||9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
|Monday–Friday (Summer Session)||9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
Current UC Davis students are eligible for rides with medical documentation of a temporary or permanent disability. Students must provide medical documentation of a disability to the Student Disability Center (SDC).
Once eligibility has been confirmed, students may schedule rides with Campus Recreation and Unions. If students are unable to visit the SDC prior to needing a ride, Campus Recreation and Unions will allow them seven (7) days to confirm eligibility. Rides can be purchased for one week until eligibility has been confirmed; at that time, additional rides can be purchased and scheduled.
Note: If a student is seen at the Student Health Center (SHC) and needs the MAS service, the student may sign up for the service by phone or on-line while still at the SHC, even before seeing the SDC, as long as the SDC receives the documentation within a week.
Current UC Davis faculty/staff are eligible for rides with documentation of a disability; confirmation must go through Disability Management Services.
How to Schedule Rides
Students: Set up an appointment with the SDC to confirm eligibility. They are located at 160 South Silo and can be reached at 530-752-3184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty/Staff: set up an appointment with Disability Management Services to confirm eligibility (Fredna Karneges 530-752-6008).
Check the map above for location pickups.
Call Campus Recreation and Unions at 530-752-1730, or stop by 232 ARC, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. to schedule your rides.
Be prepared with the following information:
- Number of weeks of service you are requesting (based on physician’s instructions).
- Full name, email address, phone number, ID number. Dates/times of all pickups for scheduled weeks Location of pickup and drop-off requested, based on scheduled stops shown on map.
- Faculty/staff: be prepared with payment information. Sign Rider Guidelines.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your scheduled pickup time, please call Campus Recreation and Unions at (530) 752-1730 as soon as possible.
Files (Click a File to Download)
- Mobility_Assistance_Shuttle_Map.pdf (343 KB)