Enjoy the region's premier full-service fitness facility – convenient, affordable, and well-equipped. Membership to the Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) is available at affordable rates for faculty, staff, alumni, retirees, family members, student affiliates (including UC Davis Extension) and community members. Join now. Current UC Davis students enjoy the ARC at no additional charge.
People Love the ARC on Yelp
See what others are saying about the ARC on Yelp
Recent Press About the ARC
California Aggie: UC Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi's favorite spot on campus
UC Davis Dateline: "Campus gem" celebrates five years
Sacramento News & Review: Move More, Eat Better
Davis Enterprise: ARC becomes social, recreational hub at UC Davis
You Get More with an ARC Membership
Beyond access to the ARC, your membership also provides:
- Free admission to Rec Pool and Hickey Pool.
- Free access to the only racquetball/squash courts in Davis.
- Access to the most affordable martial arts classes ($55/quarter) in the region.
- Low-cost access ($45/quarter) to our comprehensive group exercise classes, including cycling, Zumba, strength-training and more.
- Low-cost access to our instructional classes in dance, martial arts, small group training and mind-body.
- Access to an indoor climbing wall.
- Free access to indoor, climate-controlled running track (1/8th mile lap)
- Low-cost access to personal training.
- Free equipment check-out, including racquets, goggles, volleyballs, basketballs, and more.
- Discounts for programming at the Department of Campus Recreation and Unions, including Youth Programs, Craft Center, Equestrian Center, and Outdoor Adventures.
- Discounts for Youth Programs, including all summer camps.
- Access to the Fit For Life (55+) wellness program
- Full-service on-site Starbucks.
- Pro Shop at the ARC.
- Full-facility wireless Internet access. (Requires UC Davis log-in.)
Files (Click a File to Download)
- Davis_Enterprise_ARC_4132009.pdf (163 KB)